02 Jan Benefits of having your carpets cleaned
Most consumers have carpet installed in their home. It is extremely important that you are properly caring for your carpet. For proper carpet maintenance you should be taking the following actions: remove spots immediately, vacuum traffic areas daily, vacuum thoroughly once a week. Have your carpet professionally cleaned when traffic areas begin to show soil.
Surface litter can be picked up with a vacuum. Although unsightly, generally this material does not soil or harm your carpet. Most of the gritty, unattached soil is tracked in on your feet. The longer it remains on the carpet, the more damage it will cause. Gritty soil will scratch and produce pits on fibers to dull them. This will make them appear more soiled than they may be. It also produces a cutting action which removes fibers and shortens the life of the carpet. Remove this by daily vacuuming of traffic areas and overall vacuuming at least once a week. Soil which gives the carpet its dirty look is composed of sticky oils and greases containing tiny pieces of soil materials. By professionally cleaning, this type of soil can be most thoroughly removed. The longer oily soil remains on the fiber, the more difficult it is to remove. Below are great reasons to have your carpet professionally cleaned.
Top 10 reasons to have your carpet professionally cleaned:
- Prolongs the life of the carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly while protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants. Eventually those pollutants need to be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Carpet Cleaning makes the carpet easier to maintain. Most of the soiling is made up of dry soils. When carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most of those dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Cleaning removes spots and stains. As with other soils and stains they can attract soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Cleaning your carpets prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Most soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of unhealthy contaminants.
- Cleaning will enhance the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home.
- Cleaning will improve your attitude – knowing that your environment is clean makes for a healthier home.
- Professional Cleaning makes carpeting look and feel clean & fresh.
- Cleaning of carpeting removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in the carpets.
- Maintain your Carpet’s Warranty. Most Carpet Warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the Extraction Method within a specific amount of time, usually 12- 18 months.
For over 40 years, Brahler’s has been a leading competitor in the carpet cleaning industry. As an IICRC Certified Firm, we are held up the not only Brahler’s standards of work but industry standards as well. We offer a unique 7 Step carpet cleaning process that has proven most effective over the years. You will see that Brahler’s does not run any cleaning solutions through our lines. This ensures no residue is left over from our cleaning solutions and your carpets will remain cleaner, longer if properly maintained. Call us today at (330) 834-0008 to schedule your carpet cleaning and learn more about our 7 Step Carpet Cleaning Process.